How would you recommend I become a dog trainer?

I love dogs and dogs love me. I've always been a dog owner and lover.I'm currently a college student working part time in a miserable corporate job. I will kill myself if I have to spend the rest of my life doing this!How does one get started in dog…

I love dogs and dogs love me. I've always been a dog owner and lover.I'm currently a college student working part time in a miserable corporate job. I will kill myself if I have to spend the rest of my life doing this!How does one get started in dog…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : How would you recommend I become a dog trainer?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How would you recommend I become a dog trainer?

How would you recommend I become a dog trainer? Dogs Training Discussions
      I love dogs and dogs love me. I've always been a dog owner and lover.I'm currently a college student working part time in a miserable corporate job. I will kill myself if I have to spend the rest of my life doing this!How does one get started in dog training?

How would you recommend I become a dog trainer? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Call up a few dog trainers in the area and ask if you can intern. Almost anyone can train dogs if they have experience with them. There are also a few certification courses that you can take that make you more likely to get hired by a training place.

• start training your own dog if you have one and start to figure out new kinds of ways to train them.also watch dog wisperer wit cesar millan or its me or the dog wit victoria stillwell.see if you can pick up anything from them.

• There should be qualifications you can gain from a recognised training board. It is to them you need to apply.There are in the UK several online - distance learning courses you can do as well for behavioral and training courses. We have people like this http://www.bipdt.org.uk/courses.htmland feel sure that you would have the same

• Hey I see that you need some sort of guide that will give you tips and tricks to help your dog become fully trained and more healthy. Recently one of my friends really needed some advise on how to train his dog. he followed the dog training academy course to successfully have a full trained dog in a few weeks.

• Hey i see that you need some sort of guide that will give you tips and tricks to help your dog become fully trained and more healthy.Recently one of my friends really needed some advice on how to train his dog.He followed the dog training academy course to successfully have a full trained dog in a few weeks.

• What about a dog trainer?As for me I expect from my dog trainer:Basic obedience training tasks for dogs include walking on a leash, attention, housebreaking, nonaggression, and socialization with humans or other pets. Trained Whisky my dog for many other activities, such as dog sports, service dogs, and other working dog tasks.