what can I do about my 10 year old dog that bites me?

My dog is a 10 year old female, aggressive, Border Collie mix who has had seizures since she was 3 years old. In the past two to three years, she has bit me more than a dozen times. Each bite seems to get deeper and worse. What should I do? I love her,…

My dog is a 10 year old female, aggressive, Border Collie mix who has had seizures since she was 3 years old. In the past two to three years, she has bit me more than a dozen times. Each bite seems to get deeper and worse. What should I do? I love her,…...
    General Dog Discussions : what can I do about my 10 year old dog that bites me?...

• what can I do about my 10 year old dog that bites me?

what can I do about my 10 year old dog that bites me? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is a 10 year old female, aggressive, Border Collie mix who has had seizures since she was 3 years old. In the past two to three years, she has bit me more than a dozen times. Each bite seems to get deeper and worse. What should I do? I love her, and I don't want to put her down, but I'm afraid that she's becoming more and more dangerous and more of a risk to me, my other dogs, myself, and those who are around me.

what can I do about my 10 year old dog that bites me? General Dog Discussions
    • Seems like she's getting a little high in age. Perhaps get the vet to check her out? Her senses are probably becoming dull. If that's the case, she can't see, hear, or smell clearly so some things probably startle her.