How can I get my 1 year old dog to get along with my cat?

Abby, my small mixed breed dog, leaves my 10 year old kitty Smokey alone but she always runs after and scares Sneezy my 4 year old cat all the time. Sneezy is deathly afraid of Abby Please help!

Abby, my small mixed breed dog, leaves my 10 year old kitty Smokey alone but she always runs after and scares Sneezy my 4 year old cat all the time. Sneezy is deathly afraid of Abby Please help!...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I get my 1 year old dog to get along with my cat?...

• How can I get my 1 year old dog to get along with my cat?

How can I get my 1 year old dog to get along with my cat? General Dog Discussions
      Abby, my small mixed breed dog, leaves my 10 year old kitty Smokey alone but she always runs after and scares Sneezy my 4 year old cat all the time. Sneezy is deathly afraid of Abby Please help!

How can I get my 1 year old dog to get along with my cat? General Dog Discussions
    • first, put them on either side of a closed door so they can sniff each other and not attack each other. You might want to give them some calming herbal essance. You should put it in their water. Eventually, you should put the dog on a leash, and walk her aruound sneezy. You might want to tie up abby, and let sneezy smell her. You might also want to try a muzzle if abby barks.