How much does it usually cost to put a pet to sleep in Pittsburgh, PA?

I have two pets that needs put to sleep and cremation? My dog is 10 years old with back legs problems and many other problems. My cat is 13 years old with hair loss problems and very skinny (but she eats all the time).................... Please Help Me

I have two pets that needs put to sleep and cremation? My dog is 10 years old with back legs problems and many other problems. My cat is 13 years old with hair loss problems and very skinny (but she eats all the time).................... Please Help Me...
    General Dog Discussions : How much does it usually cost to put a pet to sleep in Pittsburgh, PA?...

• How much does it usually cost to put a pet to sleep in Pittsburgh, PA?

How much does it usually cost to put a pet to sleep in Pittsburgh, PA? General Dog Discussions
      I have two pets that needs put to sleep and cremation? My dog is 10 years old with back legs problems and many other problems. My cat is 13 years old with hair loss problems and very skinny (but she eats all the time).................... Please Help Me

How much does it usually cost to put a pet to sleep in Pittsburgh, PA? General Dog Discussions
    • i don't know about the money....but i will give you one piece of advice, When they are putting your pets to sleep, ignore the pain in your heart and your urge to leave so you don't see them die, and stay with them. The last thing you want is to leave, and know that you abandoned them at their last moments before they die. If your dog sees you there with him while they put him to sleep, it can only make it easier for him :) cheers