Anyone wanting to give away fullblooded dog to good home?

I love big dogs. I had a chocolate lad for 11 years. Pitbull for 5 years, had to put him because he was too aggressive. Little dogs are like cats to me, and I hate cats. Please help me out. Southwest Virginia area. Thanks.

I love big dogs. I had a chocolate lad for 11 years. Pitbull for 5 years, had to put him because he was too aggressive. Little dogs are like cats to me, and I hate cats. Please help me out. Southwest Virginia area. Thanks....
    General Dog Discussions : Anyone wanting to give away fullblooded dog to good home?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anyone wanting to give away fullblooded dog to good home?

Anyone wanting to give away fullblooded dog to good home? General Dog Discussions
      I love big dogs. I had a chocolate lad for 11 years. Pitbull for 5 years, had to put him because he was too aggressive. Little dogs are like cats to me, and I hate cats. Please help me out. Southwest Virginia area. Thanks.

Anyone wanting to give away fullblooded dog to good home? General Dog Discussions