What do you think is the most versitle (social) family and protection dog?

I am somewhat of a hobby dog trainer. Training most of the dogs round me. I enjoy rescuing dogs, training them and then placing them with a great home. Having been exposed to so many different types of dogs i find it intriguing to research many…

I am somewhat of a hobby dog trainer. Training most of the dogs round me. I enjoy rescuing dogs, training them and then placing them with a great home. Having been exposed to so many different types of dogs i find it intriguing to research many…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What do you think is the most versitle (social) family and protection dog?...

• What do you think is the most versitle (social) family and protection dog?

What do you think is the most versitle (social) family and protection dog? Dogs Training Discussions
      I am somewhat of a hobby dog trainer. Training most of the dogs round me. I enjoy rescuing dogs, training them and then placing them with a great home. Having been exposed to so many different types of dogs i find it intriguing to research many characteristics of many different kinds of dogs to be better prepared for what my next task or challenge maybe.

What do you think is the most versitle (social) family and protection dog? Dogs Training Discussions
    • protection dogs are professionally trained ...and several breeds usually excel at thisfamily dogs? idk, depends on what kind of family it is and what they are looking for...I dont think that any one breeds can be fix into that box

• I have been very attracted to labs, they are extremely smart, train well and chances of rehabilitation are usually high. I don't know how much of a challenge they would be for you, seems like you've had a lot of experience, but I have been very impressed with work I've seen with labs.

• American bulldogs (scotts version) the scotts is more athletic looking and people are scared of them due to their size and bite. They are excellent family dogs. I own 2 females and they are all white, beautiful very muscular and amazingly strong. They know not to play rough around little ones also. They are also very calm inside and like to really only play outside.

• ★AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER ★ WITH A STRONG GOOD AT HEART TRAINER THESE CANINES ARE AMAZING WITH CHILDREN, AND ALL TYPES OF DIFFERENT ANIMALS, VERY LOYAL, DEDICATED, AND SUPER INTELLIGENT.... ONLY IF BRED RIGHT U HAVE THESE DUMB PEOPLE WHO INBREED THESE POOR DOGS THAT ULTIMATELY RUIN THEM MAKING THEM aggressive