What are some signs of when my pregnant Sword tail will give birth?

My Pregnant Sword tail just gave birth to 13 fry a month ago and just seems to be pregnant again she has a large pale red gravid spot with black dots inside. She looks very fat too. She is in her own tank (3 gallons). She also isn't eating. What are some…

My Pregnant Sword tail just gave birth to 13 fry a month ago and just seems to be pregnant again she has a large pale red gravid spot with black dots inside. She looks very fat too. She is in her own tank (3 gallons). She also isn't eating. What are some…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What are some signs of when my pregnant Sword tail will give birth?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some signs of when my pregnant Sword tail will give birth?

What are some signs of when my pregnant Sword tail will give birth? Other Pet Discussions
      My Pregnant Sword tail just gave birth to 13 fry a month ago and just seems to be pregnant again she has a large pale red gravid spot with black dots inside. She looks very fat too. She is in her own tank (3 gallons). She also isn't eating. What are some signs of when she will give birth?

What are some signs of when my pregnant Sword tail will give birth? Other Pet Discussions