What are some fun things to do with my horse?

Hi I was wondering what are some fun things to do with my horse when i ride. I ride english and I used to take lessons but not as much anymore I just kind of do my own thing at the barn I usually do just flat work like walk, trot, canter, flying lead…

Hi I was wondering what are some fun things to do with my horse when i ride. I ride english and I used to take lessons but not as much anymore I just kind of do my own thing at the barn I usually do just flat work like walk, trot, canter, flying lead…...
    Off Topic : What are some fun things to do with my horse?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun things to do with my horse?

What are some fun things to do with my horse? Off Topic
      Hi I was wondering what are some fun things to do with my horse when i ride. I ride english and I used to take lessons but not as much anymore I just kind of do my own thing at the barn I usually do just flat work like walk, trot, canter, flying lead changes, ground poles with my horse and go on trail rides. I am kind of getting bored with just doing that. Does anyone have any suggestions of some fun things to do with my horse?

What are some fun things to do with my horse? Off Topic
    • http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/store/img-hydroponics/new-stacy-westfall-equine-horse-activity-ball-large_170499655961.jpg my gelding and I play with this ball, both under saddle and on the ground :)You could do cross rails, it's a great way to relax the mind and get some variety under your belt :)Teaching them tricks is fun, I often mow the lawn with my horse (he eats, I ride him bareback with a halter, grass is mowed :)If possible, go swimming with him in a safe area with good footing that isn't TOO deep.Go bareback, too :) The possibilities are endless!!

• A GREAT thing that you can do with your horse is to take part in an ACTHA ride (American Competitive Trail Horse Association) - You can compete or just ride and there are specific obstacles that if you want to compete those obstacles are judges - if not you can just ride for fun and challenge yourself and your horse - I highly recommend!