What are some fun things to have in a tack box?

I have brushes and everything I NEED in a tack box but now I'm thinking about getting some fun things "hoof polish" or something but I can't think of anything. Do you have any ideas?

I have brushes and everything I NEED in a tack box but now I'm thinking about getting some fun things "hoof polish" or something but I can't think of anything. Do you have any ideas?...
    Off Topic : What are some fun things to have in a tack box?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun things to have in a tack box?

What are some fun things to have in a tack box? Off Topic
      I have brushes and everything I NEED in a tack box but now I'm thinking about getting some fun things "hoof polish" or something but I can't think of anything. Do you have any ideas?

What are some fun things to have in a tack box? Off Topic
    • Ok I hear they have this sparkly hoof polish its soo cool!Also get a jar and put different kinds of treats in it.You can get some fun colored polo wraps, maybe a cooler?hope these ideas help:)

• Small bottle of Hair gel and or spray hair color( the wash out kind) for putting checker boards or designs on the rumpRubber bands with bows on them like they use for dogs at the groomer.colored string or yarn for braidingI had a bag of bright colored feathers from the craft shop, they got tied into the mane and tail of a black pony we had. she looked so cute.

• I don't keep a tack box or anything out at the barn; I just grab a brush from the bin. But at shows, I carry my own box with all of my grooming stuff in it. It includes grooming stuff plus extra stuff that I need especially for horse shows as well as practical items:Stiff brushMane/Tail combs (2)Rubber currycombFace currycombBandsBaby Oil/Face shine stuffHoof polish (actually, I think I'm out...but normally it's in there)Show SheenDuct tapeElectrical tape (great for tails, taping down extension cords, etc.)Permanent markerSafety pinsShoelaces (left over from IHSA shows when we tied numbers on...but you never know!)FlashlightScissorsClippersExtension cordI also have a wash bucket (a shower caddy, basically) with shampoo, conditioner, a sponge, and a scraper. And I keep a binder with my horse's registration papers, Coggins, my membership cards, and any other important papers/cards in plastic page protector sleeves.

• my friends and i always used to have fun with all these cool and fun things we kept in our tack boxes.we always had sparkly hoof polish in fun colors and we even found these stencils that you can put on your horses back hip and some glitter paint (specifically made for horses) that you could paint over and make cool designs on your horses hip.treats are actually fun little things to keep too because you can teach your horse so many things by just offering them a treat. you can teach them to bow, give you kisses, nod, and so many other things. if you want to get into some bonding with your horse, they have special grooming tools for that. i have some horse massagers (kind of like curry combs but gentler) and you can massage your horses head and neck and legs and back and talk to them and i always found that it made my horse happy.