How do I find essays on the differennt breeds of horses?

I need essays that will give me different examples of the different types of horses and how to explain them.

I need essays that will give me different examples of the different types of horses and how to explain them....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I find essays on the differennt breeds of horses?...

• How do I find essays on the differennt breeds of horses?

How do I find essays on the differennt breeds of horses? Other Pet Discussions
      I need essays that will give me different examples of the different types of horses and how to explain them.

How do I find essays on the differennt breeds of horses? Other Pet Discussions
    • The Encyclopedia of Horses and Ponies is a very informational book. It has a whole section where it describes pony, draft, and light breeds with pictures. It tells the main color, height, temperament, main use, and origin of breed. It even explains the differences between hunter and cob types. It is packed with info.

• i agree with the Encyclopedia of Horses and Ponies being one of the most complete and informative sources of information on the worlds horses. Its an older book but should still be around somewhere.

• The book "Horses and Horsemanship" by M.E. Messinger is very factual and informative. It gives detailed info on most American breeds of horses. The books published in Great Britian confuse Walking horses with Saddlebreds and Standardbreds with Morgans and so on. It also has examples of the 3 riding styles most often used in the U.S.A. Western, Hunt Seat, and Saddle Seat.