How can I tell how far along my pregnant cat is?

I just noticed that my cat is obviously pregnant. It was like overnight she got this huge belly on her. She is normally very skinny. She has lost the hair around her nipples, and she is more tired now than ever. She has also been eating more. I just…

I just noticed that my cat is obviously pregnant. It was like overnight she got this huge belly on her. She is normally very skinny. She has lost the hair around her nipples, and she is more tired now than ever. She has also been eating more. I just…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I tell how far along my pregnant cat is?...

• How can I tell how far along my pregnant cat is?

How can I tell how far along my pregnant cat is? Other Pet Discussions
      I just noticed that my cat is obviously pregnant. It was like overnight she got this huge belly on her. She is normally very skinny. She has lost the hair around her nipples, and she is more tired now than ever. She has also been eating more. I just want to know when to expect her to have them so I will be here for her.

How can I tell how far along my pregnant cat is? Other Pet Discussions
    • WEL GESTATION IS AROUND 60 DAYS. YOU'LL USUALLY NOTICE HER SIDES EXPANDING AFTER ABOUT A MONTH THEN SHE'LL JUST GET BIGGER. SHE WILL NEED EXTRA FOOD/PROTEIN. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN AREA THAT SHE CAN GO TO HAVE HER KITTENS IF YOU ARE OUT, ALTHOUGH SE WILL PICK HER OWN PLACE REGARDLESS. YOU MAY JUST COME HOME ONE DAY AND, VIOLA! KITTENS! YOU MAY GET LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE HOME FOR HE EVENT. KEEP HER CONFINED TO THE HOUSE FROM NOW ON TO KEEP HER SAFE. ABOUT 8 WEEKS AFTER BABIES ARE BORN AND THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE WEANED IT WILL BE IN MAMAS BEST INTEREST TO BE SPAYED AND MADE AN INDOOR KITTY. GOOD LUCK WITH THE LITTLE ONES. NO REAL SURE WAY OF KNOWING EXACTLY HOW FAR ALONG SHE IS WITHOUT A VET AND AN ULTRASOUND $$$$$! SHE WILL SLOW DOWN AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TELL WITHIN A DAY OR TWO WHEN THEY WILL ARRIVE BY HER BEHAVIOR ANYTHING NO TYPICAL.

• If she is showing she is about 5 weeks old, so she will have around four weeks to go. Starting from now put her on kitten food four times a day because that is good for the kittens inside her and also deworm her as well,most cats give birth on their own but the signs are when she is ready is she will start looking for a safe place ie wardrobes drawers etc they usually do this around a day before giving birth.