How do I go about registering my dogs without those change of registry papers?

I bought my two dogs from a man and his wife and they were registered with ckc. The woman filled out a form that I needed to send in to get the dogs registered as mine or something, but they got misplaced when I moved.

I bought my two dogs from a man and his wife and they were registered with ckc. The woman filled out a form that I needed to send in to get the dogs registered as mine or something, but they got misplaced when I moved....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I go about registering my dogs without those change of registry papers?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I go about registering my dogs without those change of registry papers?

How do I go about registering my dogs without those change of registry papers? Other Pet Discussions
      I bought my two dogs from a man and his wife and they were registered with ckc. The woman filled out a form that I needed to send in to get the dogs registered as mine or something, but they got misplaced when I moved.

How do I go about registering my dogs without those change of registry papers? Other Pet Discussions
    • At this point, the dogs are still registered to the breeder/previous owner. So, you would need THEM to get a duplicate registration from CKC and fill that out. After that, you can register the dogs in your name.Otherwise, you can't register them.