How long can you tell a cow has been dead by looking at their white skull?

I found the skull of a cow on my ranch and don't know how long ago it died. I am missing two cows in two years, so wanted to know if it was either one of them.

I found the skull of a cow on my ranch and don't know how long ago it died. I am missing two cows in two years, so wanted to know if it was either one of them....
    Other Pet Discussions : How long can you tell a cow has been dead by looking at their white skull?...

• How long can you tell a cow has been dead by looking at their white skull?

How long can you tell a cow has been dead by looking at their white skull? Other Pet Discussions
      I found the skull of a cow on my ranch and don't know how long ago it died. I am missing two cows in two years, so wanted to know if it was either one of them.

How long can you tell a cow has been dead by looking at their white skull? Other Pet Discussions
    • looking at the skull would not be your best option unless you have carbon dating equipment in your home. The way scientists tell how old something is is by carbon dating it and the process is way to expensive for finding out if it is your cow or not.