Any ideas on what to put down to keep bird droppings off floor?

I have a cockatoo who likes to sit on the top of his cage. His cage has a stand, with rollers, and his poop seems to drop as much on the floor as it does in the cage where it's suppose to. I have hard wood floors and don't want to mop them 6 times a…

I have a cockatoo who likes to sit on the top of his cage. His cage has a stand, with rollers, and his poop seems to drop as much on the floor as it does in the cage where it's suppose to. I have hard wood floors and don't want to mop them 6 times a…...
    Other Pet Discussions : Any ideas on what to put down to keep bird droppings off floor?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Any ideas on what to put down to keep bird droppings off floor?

Any ideas on what to put down to keep bird droppings off floor? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a cockatoo who likes to sit on the top of his cage. His cage has a stand, with rollers, and his poop seems to drop as much on the floor as it does in the cage where it's suppose to. I have hard wood floors and don't want to mop them 6 times a day. Besides having the unsightly look on newspaper on the floor around the cage, does anyone have any ideas on what to use for easy clean up?

Any ideas on what to put down to keep bird droppings off floor? Other Pet Discussions