What kind of fish would be good for my brother?

I have a three year old brother.Steven wants a fish but I don't know what kind to get him.He needs one that is small,and easy to care for.But he doesn't want a Goldfish.When I suggested that kind of fish he said," NO!,I don wan it Sisi!"So could you help…

I have a three year old brother.Steven wants a fish but I don't know what kind to get him.He needs one that is small,and easy to care for.But he doesn't want a Goldfish.When I suggested that kind of fish he said," NO!,I don wan it Sisi!"So could you help…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What kind of fish would be good for my brother?...

• What kind of fish would be good for my brother?

What kind of fish would be good for my brother? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a three year old brother.Steven wants a fish but I don't know what kind to get him.He needs one that is small,and easy to care for.But he doesn't want a Goldfish.When I suggested that kind of fish he said," NO!,I don wan it Sisi!"So could you help me out?But we want fish that don't fight,don't eat,don't kil,or do any thing like that to the other fish.Steven also wants a colorful fish.Any suggestions?

What kind of fish would be good for my brother? Other Pet Discussions
    • One of my first pets ever was a pink/reddish betta...and it lasted me for over a year and a half! They are not only great for a young person...but easy to care for. here are some tips in case you decide to get one for your brother:DO set out the water and put water conditioner into the water whenever you change the water, which will probably be aboutr once a week, or once every two weeks. (trust me, my most recent betta died from too much chlorine in the water)DO NOT feed the betta too much...it can die from overeating DO NOT put the betta with other fish, they prefer to be alone.DO ask your petstore for more informationgood luck!