What are some fun things I can do to exercise my dog?

He's a golden retriever and I know he needs a lot of exercise. What are some fun, easy, and quick things I can do to be reassured he's getting the proper amount of exercise?

He's a golden retriever and I know he needs a lot of exercise. What are some fun, easy, and quick things I can do to be reassured he's getting the proper amount of exercise?...
    Off Topic : What are some fun things I can do to exercise my dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun things I can do to exercise my dog?

What are some fun things I can do to exercise my dog? Off Topic
      He's a golden retriever and I know he needs a lot of exercise. What are some fun, easy, and quick things I can do to be reassured he's getting the proper amount of exercise?

What are some fun things I can do to exercise my dog? Off Topic
    • Frisbee (outside) play catch with a tennis ball (outside)jogging with him take him outside for walkspull ropeinvent a fun simple game that your dog would like and you too at the same timeyou can even do some agility with himif your dog likes water go swim

• ffetch.definately.my dog's mouth is small right now cyz she's a pup... so i can'treally play fetch-- but when playing fetch, the owner doens't really have to do anything- just throw and the dogs' doing the running for the ball, catch it, run back -- so... yea

• take him swimming they normally LOVE the water, and then you both can have fun together. teach him to go through an agility course i did that for my black lab cause she loves to play and run and she really liked that (most things you need for you can make at home or find at petco or petsmart) like high jump, the tunnel, sea saw, and weave poles. good luck.

• take him to a park near by and let him run free, and run around with him and chase, him and stuff like that.you can play fetch, and tug of war.golden retrievers also like swimminghave fun!

• you could chase him around the yard and try to get his toys while they are in his month or play hide and seek i prefer the chase game because i have a black lab and i do the chase game with her every day and she always has the right amount of exercise or you could take her on a walk/jog. hope this helps.

• As a golden, he probably loves fetch. If he does, I suggest you invest in a good ball flinger, the brand I have is Chuck-it. Take him to a dog park if there's one near you and fling the ball until he flops down. Walks are great, too. If you have a bike or roller blades, that makes it more fun for you and more exercise for him. You can also take him swimming if you are near a lake or have a pool. There are a lot of different dog activities you can look up in your area, like dog disc games, flyball, agility, and dock dogs. Google different dog activities that are in your area and see what it takes to participate.

• Come on out and join us, we have a blast.http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp43/blunderpic/dogs/Picture050.jpgYou will find retriever clubs almost everywhere. Make friends and train together. You will be surprised by how much your Golden loves it.You might also find this a fun web site for learning just what your dog is capable of. Great bunch of people too.http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=25bb2f4ee17c82544d3bb3e49a7e034c&f=24