What are some of the best popular songs that can be easily converted to suit your dog?

Come on now, we all sing to our dogs and change the words a bit to include their names in it!

What are some of the best popular songs that can be easily converted to suit your dog?

Come on now, we all sing to our dogs and change the words a bit to include their names in it!...
    Other Pet Discussions : What are some of the best popular songs that can be easily converted to suit your dog?...

• What are some of the best popular songs that can be easily converted to suit your dog?

What are some of the best popular songs that can be easily converted to suit your dog? Other Pet Discussions
      Come on now, we all sing to our dogs and change the words a bit to include their names in it!

What are some of the best popular songs that can be easily converted to suit your dog? Other Pet Discussions
    • My dogs' names are Zoe and Lola, and I sing these songs to them.... *ahem*I'm a Zoe girl, in a Zoe world. Life as a poochie, it's fantastic, you can brush my hair, scratch me everywhere, Come on Zoe, let's potty, oh oh oh yeah. (that's barbie girl)La la la la Lola.... oh, oh, oh, oh, Lola.Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets........ I like the rhyming thing too, Ozzy wozzy was a cat, Ozzy wozzy got real fat.... that sort of think, I have a cat named Ozzy, too.Now that I've shared that, I feel a mixture of embarrassment and kitch. LOLI forgot, I sing "Bobby McGee" to my cat, too. He will run from another room to get to me when I start singing that!

• Oh, for crying out loud, people! Even I do this, and I hate really squishy dog people! Haha!I usually sing slow songs to them, which is equally weird because I never listen to slow music. They love it, too. Just another example of how crazy some people get over their dogs, I guess. I'm certifiable.And yes, dogs are children to those of us who love them just as much *as* we do our children. Nothing wrong with that. If a person can't lower themselves to have fun and laugh a little, then they have no humility. That's the first lesson you should learn from your dog. Humility.

• I don't insert their names, but whenever they want their tummies rubbed I sing to the tune of Summer Loving (from Grease)Tummy Rubbin - happened so fastTummy Rubbin - ain't gonna lastI met a tummy that was perfect for meI met a tummy, cute as can be!