What are several different kinds of salt water fish that swim in schools?

I have a 55 gal. saltwater tank with 4 clown fish and anemones. I also have a coral banded shrimp. What are some good saltwater fish that swim in schools that i could put with these guys.Um well damsels won't work they are aggressive fish i have clown…

I have a 55 gal. saltwater tank with 4 clown fish and anemones. I also have a coral banded shrimp. What are some good saltwater fish that swim in schools that i could put with these guys.Um well damsels won't work they are aggressive fish i have clown…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What are several different kinds of salt water fish that swim in schools?...

• What are several different kinds of salt water fish that swim in schools?

What are several different kinds of salt water fish that swim in schools? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a 55 gal. saltwater tank with 4 clown fish and anemones. I also have a coral banded shrimp. What are some good saltwater fish that swim in schools that i could put with these guys.Um well damsels won't work they are aggressive fish i have clown fish and a shrimp. So you are wrong. I need other schooling fish that are not aggressive.

What are several different kinds of salt water fish that swim in schools? Other Pet Discussions
    • damsels are realy your only bet and they can be very active and agressive (think the cichlid sof the salt world)if you can add lots of rockworks/hiding places you could do damsels though!

• Damsels should do fine in your tank, actually. They're aggressive, yes, but so are clowns (some people even refer to clownfish as 'damsels in fancy pajamas'). For a while I had a yellowtail damsel and a clownfish together in a 55 and they were perfectly fine. But for a nice, peaceful schooling fish, I'd recommend blue/green reef chromis. They're pretty close to damsels I think (but far more peaceful) and often school together. I had 5 at one point in my old 55g, but I bet you could fit 7 if your filtration is good...I'm tempted to get a bunch for my current 90g reef