How do you know when a Basset Hound is pregnant? What might be some symptoms? How long are they pregnant?

Can you please give me a source of your information if you have one.

How do you know when a Basset Hound is pregnant? What might be some symptoms? How long are they pregnant?

Can you please give me a source of your information if you have one....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you know when a Basset Hound is pregnant? What might be some symptoms? How long are they pregnant?...

• How do you know when a Basset Hound is pregnant? What might be some symptoms? How long are they pregnant?

How do you know when a Basset Hound is pregnant? What might be some symptoms? How long are they pregnant? Other Pet Discussions
      Can you please give me a source of your information if you have one.

How do you know when a Basset Hound is pregnant? What might be some symptoms? How long are they pregnant? Other Pet Discussions
    • The gestation period for dogs is 63 days. There is nothing YOU can do to tell if she's pregnant; only your vet can tell you that until she's about 3 weeks from delivering when her abdomen starts to get large. If you don't want your dog to have puppies, go ahead and have her spay now before she gets to far along.