I have started a forum for people who like photographing pets. How can I get people to join and chat?

Pets are a major part of the family for many people, and they take lots of photos. I'd love to chat with other people about our pets and making the pictures better, and showing each other pictures.Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I should put the url…

I have started a forum for people who like photographing pets. How can I get people to join and chat?

Pets are a major part of the family for many people, and they take lots of photos. I'd love to chat with other people about our pets and making the pictures better, and showing each other pictures.Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I should put the url…...
    Other Pet Discussions : I have started a forum for people who like photographing pets. How can I get people to join and chat?...

• I have started a forum for people who like photographing pets. How can I get people to join and chat?

I have started a forum for people who like photographing pets. How can I get people to join and chat? Other Pet Discussions
      Pets are a major part of the family for many people, and they take lots of photos. I'd love to chat with other people about our pets and making the pictures better, and showing each other pictures.Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I should put the url here, eh? :) It's www.petphotographyonline.com I've got some of my dog pics there, as well as a pic of a hermit crab, of all things!

I have started a forum for people who like photographing pets. How can I get people to join and chat? Other Pet Discussions
    • Just ask people to join.... I would. Like you said, Pets are part of the family... I take pics of my "kids" (that's what I call them) all the time, I could never have enough pics of my cats and dogs!!!

• There is a site you can go to and it is called:www.dogster.com or www.dogsters.com (wit an s). You will find all sorts of different dogs/breeds as well as dog lovers who will be happy to exchange emails and pictures with you.You can also contact me at: [email protected] I have 2 dogs and I am an amateur photographer with lots of pictures of my dogs. Send me a line and I'll be pleased to share them with you and see your dog's pictures as well. Good luck and I hope you enjoy "Dogsters.com"