How do you start an animal rescue in california?

I want to start my own animal rescue group but I don't know what paperwork has to be filled out who to talk to.

I want to start my own animal rescue group but I don't know what paperwork has to be filled out who to talk to....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you start an animal rescue in california?...

• How do you start an animal rescue in california?

How do you start an animal rescue in california? Other Pet Discussions
      I want to start my own animal rescue group but I don't know what paperwork has to be filled out who to talk to.

How do you start an animal rescue in california? Other Pet Discussions
    • me i would go ahead and put up a few sighns for people to join youre group to rescue animals. then try and do fundrasiers when you get enogh to buy a little bulding mabey like a small shed put some put some dog kennals on topof neach other for small animals then get clear out an area for some animals to rome about abit about 100 sq ft then buy some food for animals .then have a few of your group members go around in thier cars or trucks with cages and pick up any animals that have colleres and those that dont if they have collers get in touch with owner and tell them that you have there pet and tell them youre area then put the animals with out an identification put them up for adoption put adoption signhs up i hope this can help you with your rescue