How can I carry a 90-pound dog down a flight of steps the easiest way?

SHe has a sore paw and won't come down on her own. I need to get her out to the front yard to do her business and then to the vet's. Any suggestions? She is a 7-year-old Labrador.

SHe has a sore paw and won't come down on her own. I need to get her out to the front yard to do her business and then to the vet's. Any suggestions? She is a 7-year-old Labrador....
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I carry a 90-pound dog down a flight of steps the easiest way?...

• How can I carry a 90-pound dog down a flight of steps the easiest way?

How can I carry a 90-pound dog down a flight of steps the easiest way? Other Pet Discussions
      SHe has a sore paw and won't come down on her own. I need to get her out to the front yard to do her business and then to the vet's. Any suggestions? She is a 7-year-old Labrador.

How can I carry a 90-pound dog down a flight of steps the easiest way? Other Pet Discussions
    • You could try putting a towel under her front half using it as a body sling. Hold it up to take some of the pressure off her paw when she's coming down the stairs.

• Ask a strong neighbor. if you cannot lift it, any way you do it might cause you both to fall. The dog might be able to navigate the steps by itself, favoring the paw or using 3 legs. If not, try getting a gurney or cot with handles and two people.

• If you're a guy and can't lift 90 lbs...leave your dog upstairs...after 2 months of working out...go back, clean up his messes then lift him yourself.....LOL....I can't believe you can't lift 90 lbs. sorry but that is too funny. I feel bad for your dog though, wish I could be there to help.