How Much can you ride a horse without tiring him out in just 1 day of fun riding with the family ?

Hey i go to a family farm where they have only 1 horse that everybody can ride. So all sundays me and 2 cousin ride the horse in an arena and sometime outside for like 1 hour or less just riding some gallop walking just to have fun . How long can all 3…

How Much can you ride a horse without tiring him out in just 1 day of fun riding with the family ?

Hey i go to a family farm where they have only 1 horse that everybody can ride. So all sundays me and 2 cousin ride the horse in an arena and sometime outside for like 1 hour or less just riding some gallop walking just to have fun . How long can all 3…...
    Off Topic : How Much can you ride a horse without tiring him out in just 1 day of fun riding with the family ?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How Much can you ride a horse without tiring him out in just 1 day of fun riding with the family ?

How Much can you ride a horse without tiring him out in just 1 day of fun riding with the family ? Off Topic
      Hey i go to a family farm where they have only 1 horse that everybody can ride. So all sundays me and 2 cousin ride the horse in an arena and sometime outside for like 1 hour or less just riding some gallop walking just to have fun . How long can all 3 of us in turns can ride the horse outside the farm or in the arena without tiring him out too much or killing him. Just for us to have fun and the horse be ok and cool.

How Much can you ride a horse without tiring him out in just 1 day of fun riding with the family ? Off Topic
    • my horses can ride for 8hrs I haven't tried longer than that because I get tired. I wouldn't trot or gallop any horse for more than an hour though. I would say if you all are riding for the day just make sure not to go above a trot for long at all and make sure to give the horse lots of loves and food/water breaks. just no hard riding for extended periods and make sure your horse isn't getting grouchy. I did this with my cousins growing up on my aunts arabian horse farm. was so much fun I grew up and bought my own horse farm. have fun!!!!!