How should I remove the goo the gets crusty under my dogs eyes?

I have a Labradoodle puppy who every morning wakes up with a big hunk of crusty goo under her eyes. IT is hard to get out and just keeps building up, is there any home reedies that I could use to fix this problem. Thanks!

I have a Labradoodle puppy who every morning wakes up with a big hunk of crusty goo under her eyes. IT is hard to get out and just keeps building up, is there any home reedies that I could use to fix this problem. Thanks!...
    Other Pet Discussions : How should I remove the goo the gets crusty under my dogs eyes?...

• How should I remove the goo the gets crusty under my dogs eyes?

How should I remove the goo the gets crusty under my dogs eyes? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a Labradoodle puppy who every morning wakes up with a big hunk of crusty goo under her eyes. IT is hard to get out and just keeps building up, is there any home reedies that I could use to fix this problem. Thanks!

How should I remove the goo the gets crusty under my dogs eyes? Other Pet Discussions
    • just use a wet hand towel and make sure you clean it out every morning....my puppy had the same problem...it may be an allergen or dust that gets in their eyes... if that doesn't stop, then you should take your dog to the vet, they may be able to give him some eyedrops

• My dog has this problem too. This is caused by an allergy. I give her one half on the pink benedryl tablets every day wrapped in peanut butter. It helps a bunch, there are also over the counter solutions for it, I think mine is called pretty eyes. I just wipe under her eyes after I give her a bath with a warm washcloth and then some of that. Good luck.

• wipe it out if it's gooey. but if it gets crusty use a really fine tooth comb like a flea comb and get it out. you can take it to a groomer, which you'll have to eventually, and they can shave between it's eyes. it looks cute and really helps to keep the area clean. take it to a groomer anyway because they need grooming as much as a poodle does and you want her to get used to the whole experience. they get matted if not taken care of too