How do you teach a nine week old puppy to walk on a leash?

I have another dog and she wants to walk next to him but it is almost impossible. She pulls so hard if she is behind him though. What do I do?

I have another dog and she wants to walk next to him but it is almost impossible. She pulls so hard if she is behind him though. What do I do?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you teach a nine week old puppy to walk on a leash?...

• How do you teach a nine week old puppy to walk on a leash?

How do you teach a nine week old puppy to walk on a leash? Other Pet Discussions
      I have another dog and she wants to walk next to him but it is almost impossible. She pulls so hard if she is behind him though. What do I do?

How do you teach a nine week old puppy to walk on a leash? Other Pet Discussions
    • walk the puppy alone and get it used to the leash. Most puupies are scared of leashes at first but after a while they see the leash as a good thing cause it means they are going somewhere. Reward him when he behaves on the leash.

• Some will do it at six weeks and some wont at six months. suggestions, well walk along a wall with pup on left net to wall. be patient and award her when she is good. You have to be gentle but firm