Can anybody tell me the difference between ragdoll and birman cats?

I'm considering getting a kitten but i can't remember which one has the shorter hair a birman or a ragdoll?

I'm considering getting a kitten but i can't remember which one has the shorter hair a birman or a ragdoll?...
    Other Pet Discussions : Can anybody tell me the difference between ragdoll and birman cats?...

• Can anybody tell me the difference between ragdoll and birman cats?

Can anybody tell me the difference between ragdoll and birman cats? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm considering getting a kitten but i can't remember which one has the shorter hair a birman or a ragdoll?

Can anybody tell me the difference between ragdoll and birman cats? Other Pet Discussions
    • Both are furry little guys. The advantage both Birmans and Ragdolls have over furry cats like Persians is that their fur is softer, silkier, less cottony, and more rabbit-like that makes them easier to groom and less prone to tangles. I have heard this said more about the Ragdoll though. Ragdolls are also the largest breed of domestic cats, and some males get really huge and heavy. (Yes, larger than a Maine Coon!). But they are both loving cats and both are beautiful. There is no significant difference in their fur volume, but they are both easier to groom than most long haired cats. Good luck in your search, and know that I'd envy you if you get either breed.