What do you do for a cat that wont stop attacking other animals?

My cat will not stop attacking the other animals in our house. She has attacked my other cat that is double her size, and my dog. The dog could eat her in one bite, but shes not. My cat also had kittens, but it was about 3 months ago. We thought she was…

My cat will not stop attacking the other animals in our house. She has attacked my other cat that is double her size, and my dog. The dog could eat her in one bite, but shes not. My cat also had kittens, but it was about 3 months ago. We thought she was…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What do you do for a cat that wont stop attacking other animals?...

• What do you do for a cat that wont stop attacking other animals?

What do you do for a cat that wont stop attacking other animals? Other Pet Discussions
      My cat will not stop attacking the other animals in our house. She has attacked my other cat that is double her size, and my dog. The dog could eat her in one bite, but shes not. My cat also had kittens, but it was about 3 months ago. We thought she was just trying to protect them, but she doesn't even really pay attention to them any more. She has gone out of controll. Is there anything I can do?

What do you do for a cat that wont stop attacking other animals? Other Pet Discussions
    • Its very difficult to train a cat you could always try the old spray bottle when she does something mean and continue that until she stops or you can go to a vet and ask for advice.

• we had a cat that did that too she loved our dog and always played with him until she had kittens.. you could separate them or may not be a option but we had to give her away to our grandma so any family member you know that could take care of her and to where you can always visit :). we also had her spayed to see if it worked but still didn't help any but maybe because 2 of the kittens were still at our house waiting to be gave away