How long would it take for a hot female leopard gecko to hatch?

I hatched a baby leopard gecko at the temperature of 89 F. And 'he' hatched at 46 days. I need to know how long it takes for a hot female to hatch. B/C Im worried he may be.

I hatched a baby leopard gecko at the temperature of 89 F. And 'he' hatched at 46 days. I need to know how long it takes for a hot female to hatch. B/C Im worried he may be....
    Other Pet Discussions : How long would it take for a hot female leopard gecko to hatch?...

• How long would it take for a hot female leopard gecko to hatch?

How long would it take for a hot female leopard gecko to hatch? Other Pet Discussions
      I hatched a baby leopard gecko at the temperature of 89 F. And 'he' hatched at 46 days. I need to know how long it takes for a hot female to hatch. B/C Im worried he may be.

How long would it take for a hot female leopard gecko to hatch? Other Pet Discussions
    • About the same (around 45 days give or take). At 89 degrees it will probably be a male. Too much higher than 89 and you risk cooking (killing) the eggs. The temps should not exceed 92 degree Fahrenheit to produce males (between 88 and 91). For females, keep the temps between 79 and 82 deg F. It's in that 85 degree middle of the road area that you get cold males and hot females.

• maybe a little faster than most due to the high incubation temps. but what makes you think its a hot female? is it behaving any different than any other leo hatchling? is it aggressive? is it a "bully" ? if so how much ?how are you judging all this? these are questions you have to answer before this one can be. at that high incubation temp you COULD be flirting with "hot" females, maybe not. either way a hot female can still make a great pet, just a HORRIBLE breeder. e-mail me or post more info.p.s. finely an interesting question.