What does it mean when your service dog gives you a worried look?

I have a six week old puppy at home that I am training to become a service dog. When ever I leave a room and am gone for a while she will start whempering and go look for me. Anyway last night I picked her up and held for awhile when I put her back…

I have a six week old puppy at home that I am training to become a service dog. When ever I leave a room and am gone for a while she will start whempering and go look for me. Anyway last night I picked her up and held for awhile when I put her back…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What does it mean when your service dog gives you a worried look?...

• What does it mean when your service dog gives you a worried look?

What does it mean when your service dog gives you a worried look? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a six week old puppy at home that I am training to become a service dog. When ever I leave a room and am gone for a while she will start whempering and go look for me. Anyway last night I picked her up and held for awhile when I put her back down on the floor she looked up at me and gave me a worried look.

What does it mean when your service dog gives you a worried look? Other Pet Discussions
    • i'd talk to your vet. or if ur very superstitious (sp?) mayber your doctor? some dogs can detect disorder/ disease. or if their is something wrong with ur body internally (i.e. ur gonna have a stroke or seizure or something)good luck and i hope ur both healthy

• At 6 weeks old I don't think the pup is really aware of what she is doing. She wants contact. She evidently just left her mother and litter mates. Maybe she looked "worried" because you didn't pick her up fast enough. Your hesitation probably upset her. She thought she had you trained and you didn't move according to her schedule.