Where and How can I adopt a Rottweiler for free and pay for his or her shipping to me in Africa?

I'm a student of animal veterinary in Africa.I am not rich enough to buy the dog and pay for his or her shipping at the same time,but I'm really in love with the breed.

Where and How can I adopt a Rottweiler for free and pay for his or her shipping to me in Africa?

I'm a student of animal veterinary in Africa.I am not rich enough to buy the dog and pay for his or her shipping at the same time,but I'm really in love with the breed....
    Other Pet Discussions : Where and How can I adopt a Rottweiler for free and pay for his or her shipping to me in Africa?...

• Where and How can I adopt a Rottweiler for free and pay for his or her shipping to me in Africa?

Where and How can I adopt a Rottweiler for free and pay for his or her shipping to me in Africa? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm a student of animal veterinary in Africa.I am not rich enough to buy the dog and pay for his or her shipping at the same time,but I'm really in love with the breed.

Where and How can I adopt a Rottweiler for free and pay for his or her shipping to me in Africa? Other Pet Discussions
    • i believe you will need to know some breeders personally, if its a lucrative business not many people will be willing to give them up for free, traditional dog pounds probably wouldn't release a dog for adoption in a foreign country - your best bet however would be to try and find an african breeder to supply you with your needs.

• This is very unlikely to happen, unfortunately, in America. Most breed specific adoption places for pets require a background check and personal interview, if not a home check, and many charge at least the cost of spay/neuter or up to USD200. I am not sure about European practices. You might be better off looking for a rottweilder breeder closer to home ... I do not know where in Africa you are, but I have heard of breeders in South Africa and I am sure there are breeders in other countries. It seems like that would be easier and less expensive than importing a dog from overseas.