Does anyone here know of someone who is selling or trying to get rid of a Golden Retriever?

I am looking for a Golden Retriever between the age of 4 weeks - 8 weeks in the Bay Area, California. I would like to get one for my lady! Please if you know of anyone selling one or trying to get rid of one please provide me the information or contact…

Does anyone here know of someone who is selling or trying to get rid of a Golden Retriever?

I am looking for a Golden Retriever between the age of 4 weeks - 8 weeks in the Bay Area, California. I would like to get one for my lady! Please if you know of anyone selling one or trying to get rid of one please provide me the information or contact…...
    Other Pet Discussions : Does anyone here know of someone who is selling or trying to get rid of a Golden Retriever?...

• Does anyone here know of someone who is selling or trying to get rid of a Golden Retriever?

Does anyone here know of someone who is selling or trying to get rid of a Golden Retriever? Other Pet Discussions
      I am looking for a Golden Retriever between the age of 4 weeks - 8 weeks in the Bay Area, California. I would like to get one for my lady! Please if you know of anyone selling one or trying to get rid of one please provide me the information or contact info.

Does anyone here know of someone who is selling or trying to get rid of a Golden Retriever? Other Pet Discussions
    • I really don't know California but I have found you a few.Don't know if they are close to you or not. KNIGHT'S GOLDENS RETRIEVERS Gerald Knight simi valley, CA 93065 805-358-2493 (p) Taul Golden Retrievers Colleen Taul Menifee, CA 92584 951-301-8368 (p) EveningStar Kennels Gaila Brickus 42805 Wildwood Aguanga, CA 92536 951-763-0433 (p) Paragon Goldens Cori Owen-Mendez 1121 Quinto Creek Place chula vista, CA 91913 619-656-1818 (p)928-833-2807 (f) Palmdale, Los Angeles CountySouthern CAPh: (661) 947-7728