How can I tell what my cat is trying to tell me?

My cat is always meowing at me and I can't tell what he wants. He always has a clean litter box, he always has dry food, I always give him half a can of wet food in the morning at half at night, and I always give him attention. I just don't know what to…

My cat is always meowing at me and I can't tell what he wants. He always has a clean litter box, he always has dry food, I always give him half a can of wet food in the morning at half at night, and I always give him attention. I just don't know what to…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I tell what my cat is trying to tell me?...

• How can I tell what my cat is trying to tell me?

How can I tell what my cat is trying to tell me? Other Pet Discussions
      My cat is always meowing at me and I can't tell what he wants. He always has a clean litter box, he always has dry food, I always give him half a can of wet food in the morning at half at night, and I always give him attention. I just don't know what to do. Am I doing something wrong?

How can I tell what my cat is trying to tell me? Other Pet Discussions
    • some cats just like to talk. however, other things he may be trying to tell you are " Let meow-t !", "theres a bird on the lawn", "my friends are waiting for me outside", also "open the window so i can hang in it" and "why is the dog in the house again" are all popular topics for cats. maybe your cat wants to play, not just get scratched behind the ears. run a ball with them, do the string on a stick, run thru the house

• no you are not your cat loves you alot!!! trust me , my cat is always meowing at me and she wont stop but i love her and she loves me!! But if she looks in pain take her to the vet, but if not then u r kool!!! good luck!

• He probably wants attention or a dish of milk. I always give my cat milk when he meows and the milk seems to soothe him. Then he usually calms down and lets me pet him.