What should my landlord include in a letter of recommentadtion for my pets?

I have 2 big dogs and a cat and I think that a letter of recommendation will help me find a new apartment or house to rent. What should my landlord write, other than that the pets are well behaved, socialized and that I am a responsible owner?Thanks for…

I have 2 big dogs and a cat and I think that a letter of recommendation will help me find a new apartment or house to rent. What should my landlord write, other than that the pets are well behaved, socialized and that I am a responsible owner?Thanks for…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What should my landlord include in a letter of recommentadtion for my pets?...

• What should my landlord include in a letter of recommentadtion for my pets?

What should my landlord include in a letter of recommentadtion for my pets? Other Pet Discussions
      I have 2 big dogs and a cat and I think that a letter of recommendation will help me find a new apartment or house to rent. What should my landlord write, other than that the pets are well behaved, socialized and that I am a responsible owner?Thanks for your input!!

What should my landlord include in a letter of recommentadtion for my pets? Other Pet Discussions
    • He should list things like,the dogs don't bark and disturb the neighbors,they did not chew up anything in the apartment,they don't go to the bathroom inside,well taken care of(no smell that he had to have cleaning done for)Mostly your new landlord is going to want to know the dogs wont cost him money in repairs and cleaning bills,and that they won't disturb your neighbors.

• I work as a leasing consultant for a property in Oregon. We require that renters show proof of inocculations(shots and vet records), a dog liscense (required by the state of oregon), a picture of the pet to verify it's not an aggressive breed and a letter from their previous landlord stating that the dog is well behaved, is not a noise disturbance, has not damaged property and that you are a responsible pet owner.