How long to dogs remain in shelters before they are euthanized?

I live in Los Angeles county (CA) and I was just curious how long days can remain in a shelter before they are euthanized. Statistics throughout different states/counties would be beneficial.

I live in Los Angeles county (CA) and I was just curious how long days can remain in a shelter before they are euthanized. Statistics throughout different states/counties would be beneficial....
    Other Pet Discussions : How long to dogs remain in shelters before they are euthanized?...

• How long to dogs remain in shelters before they are euthanized?

How long to dogs remain in shelters before they are euthanized? Other Pet Discussions
      I live in Los Angeles county (CA) and I was just curious how long days can remain in a shelter before they are euthanized. Statistics throughout different states/counties would be beneficial.

How long to dogs remain in shelters before they are euthanized? Other Pet Discussions
    • It depends on which shelter. There are different types of shelters our there. IF it's you'r local pound then probably like a week or so, which is why people should adopt dogs!