How many cats does it take to knit a sweater?

We've all heard about monkeys randomly typing out shakespear. A similar but more relevant question (to me) recently came up....how many cats armed with proper materials would it take to spontaneously generate a sweater? Nothing fancy. But functional.

We've all heard about monkeys randomly typing out shakespear. A similar but more relevant question (to me) recently came up....how many cats armed with proper materials would it take to spontaneously generate a sweater? Nothing fancy. But functional....
    Other Pet Discussions : How many cats does it take to knit a sweater?...

• How many cats does it take to knit a sweater?

How many cats does it take to knit a sweater? Other Pet Discussions
      We've all heard about monkeys randomly typing out shakespear. A similar but more relevant question (to me) recently came up....how many cats armed with proper materials would it take to spontaneously generate a sweater? Nothing fancy. But functional.

How many cats does it take to knit a sweater? Other Pet Discussions
    • I would say between 30-40 depending on the size of the cat. The are not that big to begin with, and the leg areas do not have enough fur to be usable. Also, keep in mind that the tail and head must be discarded leaving you only the coat to work with. Cats may not be the best idea for sweater material even though they are fairly soft. I for one am allergic to cats and would never buy a cat sweater, even if it was knit by monkeys.