What is the grooming brush in the commercial where they rip the napkin?

I keep seeing this commercial for a grooming brush with a sort of skin guard on it - and in it they show a typical grooming brush (which I believe may be a furminator or something similar) going over a napkin and ripping it up. It's supposed to help…

I keep seeing this commercial for a grooming brush with a sort of skin guard on it - and in it they show a typical grooming brush (which I believe may be a furminator or something similar) going over a napkin and ripping it up. It's supposed to help…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the grooming brush in the commercial where they rip the napkin?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the grooming brush in the commercial where they rip the napkin?

What is the grooming brush in the commercial where they rip the napkin? Other Pet Discussions
      I keep seeing this commercial for a grooming brush with a sort of skin guard on it - and in it they show a typical grooming brush (which I believe may be a furminator or something similar) going over a napkin and ripping it up. It's supposed to help demonstrate the need for the curved skin guard they put on the featured brush instead. I can't for the life of me remember the name though! What was this commercial for? Help?

What is the grooming brush in the commercial where they rip the napkin? Other Pet Discussions