How can you tell if a kitten has worms?

My 2 month old kitten has really bad gas. Right now she is sleeping on my lap. I had my hand on her belly, and it feels like there is something moving inside her stomach. Her vet gave her some wormer when we first got her, and I have recently given her…

My 2 month old kitten has really bad gas. Right now she is sleeping on my lap. I had my hand on her belly, and it feels like there is something moving inside her stomach. Her vet gave her some wormer when we first got her, and I have recently given her…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can you tell if a kitten has worms?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can you tell if a kitten has worms?

How can you tell if a kitten has worms? Other Pet Discussions
      My 2 month old kitten has really bad gas. Right now she is sleeping on my lap. I had my hand on her belly, and it feels like there is something moving inside her stomach. Her vet gave her some wormer when we first got her, and I have recently given her some of the wormer you can buy at a pet supply store. I do not see worms in her feces. The only sign of worms is her bloated belly and that feeling of something moving.

How can you tell if a kitten has worms? Other Pet Discussions
    • usually overall failing health. their coat is dull and looks dirty. Also, no matter how much you feed they dont gain weight but instead they have less meat on their bones and the backbone gets to sticking out. Eyes being mucusy is a good sign. They lose out on the nourishment from their food and they look as if you are not feeding them at all.

• You can get her tested by bringing a stool sample in to the vet. Don't give worming medicine without first asking your vet! She might just have gas from something she ate - milk products will do that to a kitten.