Where is a cheap and good place to buy pet medications?

I need K9 advantix and heart worm prevention tabs. There are so many internet sites, which one do you recommend?

I need K9 advantix and heart worm prevention tabs. There are so many internet sites, which one do you recommend?...
    Other Pet Discussions : Where is a cheap and good place to buy pet medications?...

• Where is a cheap and good place to buy pet medications?

Where is a cheap and good place to buy pet medications? Other Pet Discussions
      I need K9 advantix and heart worm prevention tabs. There are so many internet sites, which one do you recommend?

Where is a cheap and good place to buy pet medications? Other Pet Discussions
    • I'm not sure if I'd trust medicine over the internet, but don't go with www.petmeds.com.. try wholesale people or something. I just go to the vet, I know it's expensive but I love my dog so oh well!

• I use www.petsuppliesnet.comThey have the best price for that type of thing that I have found.For shampoo & other supplies I use www.valleyvet.comFor treats I use www.petextras.com

• I prefer entirelypets.com I bought k-9 Advantix, sentinal and some other misc supplies from here. They have the best prices on pet meds that I have found. Petmeds.com is higher than most sites I found. i don't see how they say they are the cheapest. i did a yahoo search for discount pet medications and this is how i found the fore metioned site. there shipping is fast and reliable and is usually free when you spend over $100! Hope this helps

• Have you checked with other vets in your area. My vet is cheaper to be seen and for surgerys but their meds are higher than the vet we buy flea and heartworm meds from. Some vets make you bring in the pet to be checked before adminstering meds and some vets will let you buy the flea and heart meds w/o seeing the pet. No matter where you go you probably won't be able to get them for much cheaper than the vet anyway.