What are the trace elements in a parakeets diet?

I'm doing a report for school and need to know the trace elements in a parakeets diet. I've looked it up, but failed to find any helpful information. All help is appreciated. Tnanks!

I'm doing a report for school and need to know the trace elements in a parakeets diet. I've looked it up, but failed to find any helpful information. All help is appreciated. Tnanks!...
    Other Pet Discussions : What are the trace elements in a parakeets diet?...

• What are the trace elements in a parakeets diet?

What are the trace elements in a parakeets diet? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm doing a report for school and need to know the trace elements in a parakeets diet. I've looked it up, but failed to find any helpful information. All help is appreciated. Tnanks!

What are the trace elements in a parakeets diet? Other Pet Discussions
    • Trace elements are things like vitamins and minerals that pet food companies add to commericial bird foods. To be sure your bird is getting what it needs, you need to provide it with fresh food (seed) every other day, ADD chopped veggies, like fresh Kale, broccoli tops,(cut off the little green tips), shredded carrot, sweet potato shreds, cuttle bone or mineral block, NATURAL LIGHT is a DEFINITE must for ANY pet bird!.. Whole grain pieces of breads.. hard boiled egg yolk a couple of times a month (cooked for a minimum of 15 minutes to kill off any germs that are inside it) Spray MILLET is a REAL favorite but three inches of one spray is enough for a whole week!Birds require a minimum of 10 to 12 hours of complete darkness (nightlights are good) and quiet. TVs stereos, cigarette or other smoke are NO_ NO s for any bird! if you MUST smoke anything, get far away from your bird.