What are some easy to do sabotage type revenge tactics to do on a neighbor?

I asked this in another section but wanted to target cat lovers and get their advice to:They are accused of cat killing in the eyes of our neighborhoods pet lovers. They are wannabe rich snobby people who are old, 60's, and think that they are way better…

I asked this in another section but wanted to target cat lovers and get their advice to:They are accused of cat killing in the eyes of our neighborhoods pet lovers. They are wannabe rich snobby people who are old, 60's, and think that they are way better…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What are some easy to do sabotage type revenge tactics to do on a neighbor?...

• What are some easy to do sabotage type revenge tactics to do on a neighbor?

What are some easy to do sabotage type revenge tactics to do on a neighbor? Other Pet Discussions
      I asked this in another section but wanted to target cat lovers and get their advice to:They are accused of cat killing in the eyes of our neighborhoods pet lovers. They are wannabe rich snobby people who are old, 60's, and think that they are way better than anyone in the neighborhood. They need to move to a better suited Mcmansion style development, but won't. They have yelled for years about the neighborhood cats (my cat who was all black, spayed and the other neighbors cat who was black and white, spayed and declawed) about the cats sitting on their window sills. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY CAT IN ANYONES WINDOWS! they just hate cats and the one cat has died mysteriously he was on my driveway and my daughters cat has been "missing" for two years. I feel enough time has passed, to not point the finger to me, when mysterious things happen to their yard or driveway.Our window sills are too high for the average cat to get onto. They would have to jump on a chair or something similar and they don't have such a thing to help the cats. "It's scary" to these people to see a cat in the window. I think they see squirrels and are too blind to know the difference

What are some easy to do sabotage type revenge tactics to do on a neighbor? Other Pet Discussions
    • These people sound nuts, we had someone like that in our neighborhood who'd trap them and then kill them, I hate to think how. Do they mean the cats are sitting on their window or your windows? I don't believe in letting my pets run wild, why let them have a chance at it? Keep your pets inside to protect them. I know certain states have prison sentences and fines for hurting or killing animals.I would try to do it legally and not get yourself into trouble, you could be the one in jail. These sound like old, miserable people who will die soon enough.

• how is it their business where your cats sit in your home??? if your cats are not in their yard they have no rights at all!!best revenge get more cats! dont "get back" that makes you as bad as them.just keep a couple cats. and teach them how to sit in the windows!

• Tell you what i did to my neighbor who has the same problem.They always leave there 100 foot hose laying out,there is no male end on it,there always out there watering something including any cats or dog who wander by.So over a period of 6 months i sneak out at nite and cut a foot off the hose,eventually they figured out something was wrong when hose no longer went to sidewalk.The funniest thing in your life to see them pulling on the hose to reach where it did monthes earlier.To make a long(pun)story short they moved lol

• I've heard of cruel, insensitive animal-haters like them before and most often than not, they are the culprits behind disappearing cats or other animals. I've heard of people actually luring certain animals with poisoned food in order to harm them and kill them. These type of people are miserable, lonely and unhappy types that won't stop unless they're caught and held accountable!Unfortunately, you can't really report this type of abuse because you'd have to prove it in the eyes of the law.However, if I was really out for revenge, I'd go out and purchase some kind of a camcorder and install it in a secluded place from my house looking out to their front yard...that is, if you have such a view from your home.You'd probably have to be patient and wait for a while to see if you're able to capture them on tape actually harming or getting close to any cats. Then, I'd go to the cops, an animal rights group and even the local newspaper with the evidence and report them....!!! That would be very good revenge in my eyes!*Good Luck*

• you could call the police: make sure you have evidence!! or... you could ask them about what they think of cats you could even (but chances r, theyre not gonna give you the answer you want) , you...: on your car window every day or so, post up a printed out piece of paper that says some of the following: "i no u killed my cat" that ll scare them or, " cats as neighbors would be nice" even more perplexing would be the one that states, like if they have a dog or something they like live they like, say " dog stew" yuk- my methods always get them back!