How do i stop my dog from following me on my bike?

I have a big yard so i like to ride my motorcycle around it, and whenever i get on my dog starts following me everywhere, sometimes i'v actually hit her with the front tire, and sometimes i fall because i'm trying to avoid her.What do i do?

I have a big yard so i like to ride my motorcycle around it, and whenever i get on my dog starts following me everywhere, sometimes i'v actually hit her with the front tire, and sometimes i fall because i'm trying to avoid her.What do i do?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do i stop my dog from following me on my bike?...

• How do i stop my dog from following me on my bike?

How do i stop my dog from following me on my bike? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a big yard so i like to ride my motorcycle around it, and whenever i get on my dog starts following me everywhere, sometimes i'v actually hit her with the front tire, and sometimes i fall because i'm trying to avoid her.What do i do?

How do i stop my dog from following me on my bike? Other Pet Discussions
    • from the way your question was worded I was going to say wow a bike riding dog, a dog following you on your bike or get him his own bike, stupid answers I know, only thing I can think of for the safety of your dog and yourself is to tie it up when you go on your bike seems logical

• Confine your dog with a leash, a fenced in area, or in a crate.Don't allow bad behavior... what if your dog chases someone else, out into the street or down the road. Please be careful with your pet!