How can I find a female Jack Russell Terrier to breed with my male?

I am an avid JRT lover. I own two, a 10 year old female and a 4 year old male. I would love to breed him, but have no idea how to go about this. Please help!

I am an avid JRT lover. I own two, a 10 year old female and a 4 year old male. I would love to breed him, but have no idea how to go about this. Please help!...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I find a female Jack Russell Terrier to breed with my male?...

• How can I find a female Jack Russell Terrier to breed with my male?

How can I find a female Jack Russell Terrier to breed with my male? Other Pet Discussions
      I am an avid JRT lover. I own two, a 10 year old female and a 4 year old male. I would love to breed him, but have no idea how to go about this. Please help!

How can I find a female Jack Russell Terrier to breed with my male? Other Pet Discussions
    • you should post an add on a classified site that says jack russell stud for hire I am sure you will get a few calls just remember that the female has to be in her 9th to 14th day of her heat or she will not let the stud do his job. hope this helps

• Only registered breeders who are breeding for the betterment of the breed should be breeding dogs. So you love JRT's, that's great, so keep them as pets, it doesn't mean you have to breed them. Have your male neutered.

• Hi, all I can say is 'please don't,' there are so many unwanted dogs out there (18 in my local dog shelter this week alone.) You also have to be ready for up to 15 puppies, an ex-friend of mine, his dog had 15; (I later found out he was selling them to be used as fighting dogs, evil huh?)If you have your heart set on it, join a breeders club; you'll find one on-line and get lots of help and advice. But make sure you pick the right one.

• i bred my English Springer Spaniel by taking he to an English Springer Spaniel breeder so that they could keep her there for a weekend and the lady used one of her boy dogs to breed her with.

• Before you consider your dog as stud material, please have his BAER and CERF tests done. If you do not know what these are, it is important that you learn more before breeding your dog.It's important to understand that if your dog carries genetic defects and has one single litter, you are passing that along to maybe 8 families who will suffer when their beloved pet dies early or needs extensive vet care. If your dogs puppies have puppies of their own later, those defects keep getting passed on. Registration papers only say who your dogs parents are; they do not have anything to do with genetics.