What type of musk turtles can live in an aquarium full of water?

I was at my aquarium store last week and they had 2 large musk turtles ( i think they were razorback) in a full tank with some fish and no turtle dock. Is this ok or is this not good?

I was at my aquarium store last week and they had 2 large musk turtles ( i think they were razorback) in a full tank with some fish and no turtle dock. Is this ok or is this not good?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What type of musk turtles can live in an aquarium full of water?...

• What type of musk turtles can live in an aquarium full of water?

What type of musk turtles can live in an aquarium full of water? Other Pet Discussions
      I was at my aquarium store last week and they had 2 large musk turtles ( i think they were razorback) in a full tank with some fish and no turtle dock. Is this ok or is this not good?

What type of musk turtles can live in an aquarium full of water? Other Pet Discussions
    • This is not good. First of all, they need a place to get out of the water and dry out. Otherwise, they could easily develop shell rot. They also need a basking light and UVB light. As for the fish? Well, they might not survive, depending on the type of fish. Turtles love to eat fish.