How do I get a rid of a mouse that is inside my bedroom wall??

It gets in from outside and is in my bedroom wall. Then it leaves and comes back inside my wall.

It gets in from outside and is in my bedroom wall. Then it leaves and comes back inside my wall....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get a rid of a mouse that is inside my bedroom wall??...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I get a rid of a mouse that is inside my bedroom wall??

How do I get a rid of a mouse that is inside my bedroom wall?? Other Pet Discussions
      It gets in from outside and is in my bedroom wall. Then it leaves and comes back inside my wall.

How do I get a rid of a mouse that is inside my bedroom wall?? Other Pet Discussions
    • shift to the hall and make ur parents stay there................. they will definately do a good job of removing the mouse out of the house dear.....................lol

• There ae THREE ways to control pets such as this mouse. You can use, TRAPS, you can use POISONS, of you can introducxe a HOSTILE environment.Traps and poisons have their place, but they are messy. And if the mouse dies inside of the wall, you will have the deal-animal smell in your house for a while.The way for you to go - is to create a hostile environment for that mouse. You could get one of those ultra-sonic pest eliminators. It emits a sound that you can't hear that is irritating to the mouse, and the mouse chooses to leave - they actually work - and they are safe - OR - you can get a cat. Cat's are good at controlling mice. But cats have personalities. Some cats witll play with the mouse for a long time before it is finally dead. Some cats will leave the mouse' body hidden someplace - Though the cat will get rid of the mouse - you will have to deal with the personality and the quirks of the individual cat-OR - another very effective way to deal with a mouse (if you can stand it) - is to get a Black Snake. I guarantee, if the snake doesn't catch the mouse, it is because the mouse was alerted to its presence and left. The snake will not play with the mouse, or leave the body hidden anyplace.