How long will it take snake eggs to hatch?

My corn snake layed 6 eggs 8 hours ago... I am planning on incubating them and hatching them. How long do you think it will take for them to hatch? Also, how often should I check on them and do stuff like spray them? Should I "flip" them over every week…

My corn snake layed 6 eggs 8 hours ago... I am planning on incubating them and hatching them. How long do you think it will take for them to hatch? Also, how often should I check on them and do stuff like spray them? Should I "flip" them over every week…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How long will it take snake eggs to hatch?...

• How long will it take snake eggs to hatch?

How long will it take snake eggs to hatch? Other Pet Discussions
      My corn snake layed 6 eggs 8 hours ago... I am planning on incubating them and hatching them. How long do you think it will take for them to hatch? Also, how often should I check on them and do stuff like spray them? Should I "flip" them over every week or something like that?I HAVE SEVERAL QUESTIONS LIKE THIS... PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE SUBJECT.Thanks.

How long will it take snake eggs to hatch? Other Pet Discussions
    • It normally take corn snake eggs about 55 or 56 days to hatch. For misting, make sure that the substrate they are in is damp but not wet, if it is too wet then the eggs will drown, if it is too dry the eggs will dry up. Very important; make sure that you NEVER tilt the eggs at all! This will suffocate them. It is best to mark the top off the egg with a safe marker so you will know where the top is and you will know witch way not to tip it. Hope I helped!