How do I give my dalmation the best life?

I'm worried that this doggie needs to be doing more like saving lives or putting out fires. He is just so restless, and I don't seem to be amusing him enough.

I'm worried that this doggie needs to be doing more like saving lives or putting out fires. He is just so restless, and I don't seem to be amusing him enough....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I give my dalmation the best life?...

• How do I give my dalmation the best life?

How do I give my dalmation the best life? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm worried that this doggie needs to be doing more like saving lives or putting out fires. He is just so restless, and I don't seem to be amusing him enough.

How do I give my dalmation the best life? Other Pet Discussions
    • You should think about doing agility with him. It is so much fun and its a great bonding experience between you and your dog. Find trainers in your area that teach that. Or just play with him more often, take him to the park or dog park for some extra stimulation, or for extra long walks. If you are interested in training for search and rescue though, go for it, many different dog breeds are trained to do that. Or maybe you could get him another dog to be playmates. If he is not neutered he could be frustrated from not getting bred or if there is a dog in heat nearby that he can't get to, so get him fixed and he should calm down a little.