How do you train a cat to use the toilet?

I have often heard that cats can be trained to use the toilet. I ahve two cats and I would love to teach them. Does anyone know how?

I have often heard that cats can be trained to use the toilet. I ahve two cats and I would love to teach them. Does anyone know how?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you train a cat to use the toilet?...

• How do you train a cat to use the toilet?

How do you train a cat to use the toilet? Other Pet Discussions
      I have often heard that cats can be trained to use the toilet. I ahve two cats and I would love to teach them. Does anyone know how?

How do you train a cat to use the toilet? Other Pet Discussions
    • This worked with my cat;When he pee somewhere, put a tissue or paper and let it absorb the pee. Put both the paper and him in the cat litter box. He will smell the paper and try instinctively to cover it. By this way, he will learn that the litter box is his toilet. I just did this once and he got used to the cat litter box but got some friends who had to repeat this several times. Don’t forget to get rid of the smell on floor or wherever he peed. Because of the smell, he may continue to pee the same or closer places, and think that it’s a toilet too :) Try to keep the litter box always clean. If not, when it is full or too smelly, he may not use it anymore and decide on some other place as his toilet :)