How can I find out how much it is to fly my dog with me on continental airlines?

I'm flying from Denver to Raleigh Durham in May and want to know if it is possible for my dog to fly with me, and if so how much it generally is.I realise that if I call them they can tell me, I just didn't know if anyone had any experience and knew how…

How can I find out how much it is to fly my dog with me on continental airlines?

I'm flying from Denver to Raleigh Durham in May and want to know if it is possible for my dog to fly with me, and if so how much it generally is.I realise that if I call them they can tell me, I just didn't know if anyone had any experience and knew how…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I find out how much it is to fly my dog with me on continental airlines?...

• How can I find out how much it is to fly my dog with me on continental airlines?

How can I find out how much it is to fly my dog with me on continental airlines? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm flying from Denver to Raleigh Durham in May and want to know if it is possible for my dog to fly with me, and if so how much it generally is.I realise that if I call them they can tell me, I just didn't know if anyone had any experience and knew how much it usually was, it's late at night and I just wanted something general before I waste my time on hold with the airline.

How can I find out how much it is to fly my dog with me on continental airlines? Other Pet Discussions
    • Continental charges $85 for a pet to travel with a passenger. That is to anywhere in the States. I only ship pups with Continental, as they take excellent care of all pets. They actually have a pet sitter that stays with them at all times, even if the layover is long.... They check kennels frequently and keep them clean.If you are flying with your pet, there are no permits required.If you are placing the dog on another flight, other than the one you are on, a health certificate from your vet will be required. Your vet has the forms.The only other rule is that you have to confirm the flight 24 hours before leaving.If your pet will fit comfortably in a 13 inch kennel/carrier, it can fly in the cabin with you..If larger, it goes as baggage.It must be able to stand up and turn around in the kennel, and the kennel must be airline approved. All of the kennels at WalMart are OK. The kennel will always tell you on the label if it is.

• Go to www.flycontinental.comGo to the travel center at the top of the pageClick on policiesClick the animal policy and it will show you a page with rates