What are some fun games to play with my horse?

I am looking for anything fun to do with my horse. Things like an egg & spoon race. I can build things out of jumping poles, jumping stands, cinderblocks, hay bales, wheel barrows, much buckets, and just ordinary around the barn stuff. I would rather…

I am looking for anything fun to do with my horse. Things like an egg & spoon race. I can build things out of jumping poles, jumping stands, cinderblocks, hay bales, wheel barrows, much buckets, and just ordinary around the barn stuff. I would rather…...
    Off Topic : What are some fun games to play with my horse?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are some fun games to play with my horse?

What are some fun games to play with my horse? Off Topic
      I am looking for anything fun to do with my horse. Things like an egg & spoon race. I can build things out of jumping poles, jumping stands, cinderblocks, hay bales, wheel barrows, much buckets, and just ordinary around the barn stuff. I would rather they be games that you can do while riding, but I also would like some games to play on the ground. the games can include three to four horses (preferably three). I want ideas of a cool obstacle course I can make with certain things. Thx!

What are some fun games to play with my horse? Off Topic
    • Ride a buck. Everyone gets a dollar bill. You put the buck between your thigh and the saddle. Who ever has the last buck in place wins them all. Its a great game and a great exercise for keeping your legs on the saddle. Good for kids. Fun and laughter!!

• You can make a really cool trail course with have your horse back through cones trot/lope over ground poles walking over a tarp etc.There was this one game that was at some the 4-H fun show I did called follow the bucket where we had a bucket of feed and we had to run around a barrel at the end of the arena and back while our horse chased us...I'm not really sure what dumbass came up with this idea but it is definitely dangerous (one kid got kicked in the face) DON'T DO ITWe also did sit a buck with a dollar bill and you ride bareback and put it in between your thigh and the horse

• there is alot of games:the boot race where you have your shoes in a spot and have to go get them on timed eventbarrels you can time each otherpoles same timedalso there is tag which is fun to doand duck duck goose these are just some there is alot more out there