How long does a male white boxer lives? I want to know the average life expectancy?

He is allready 6 years old and he is doing great. Someone told me that boxers live around 10 years, but the white ones live less. Is it true?

How long does a male white boxer lives? I want to know the average life expectancy?

He is allready 6 years old and he is doing great. Someone told me that boxers live around 10 years, but the white ones live less. Is it true?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How long does a male white boxer lives? I want to know the average life expectancy?...

• How long does a male white boxer lives? I want to know the average life expectancy?

How long does a male white boxer lives? I want to know the average life expectancy? Other Pet Discussions
      He is allready 6 years old and he is doing great. Someone told me that boxers live around 10 years, but the white ones live less. Is it true?

How long does a male white boxer lives? I want to know the average life expectancy? Other Pet Discussions
    • I have had two white boxers, both female. They lived 8 years and 11 respectivly. I have heard that they dont live as long also, but of the 4 Boxers I have raised they were average for the breed. However they do develop food algeries more often then brindle or tan boxers. Watch for excessive grass eating or loose stools. PetSmart carrys a food that is better for dogs with food alergies